Rain is in the forecast this week in Fontana

Rain is in the forecast this week in Fontana

Tuesday will be sunny with a high of 37 and a low around 28.

Those warmer temperatures, along with breezy southerly winds, may raise the risk of wildfires, the weather service said. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Highs will be in the lower 60s with northeast winds 5 to 10 miles per hour.

The rest of Monday will be mostly sunny, but it will stay on the cool side with highs in the 50s. Early morning wind chill values between 8 and 18. Northeast wind 7 to 10 miles per hour.

Tonight will be mostly clear with a low dipping down to 21. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 miles per hour in the afternoon.

Thursday will be a windy and warm day with highs getting close to 80° in many areas. South winds will be around 5 miles per hour. South wind around 5 miles per hour.

Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South winds of 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Thursday will be partly cloudy. South winds about 10 miles per hour.

Cloudy and mild with patchy fog and a 20% chance for stray showers. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 47. Afternoon highs in the upper 60s to low 70s in SE GA, low 70s to upper 70s in NE FL. Rain chances 60-80 percent in SE GA, 50-60 percent NE FL. Wind SW/NE 5-15 miles per hour.

Sunday night: A 30 percent chance of showers before 10 p.m. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Highs around 68. Wind N 5-10 miles per hour.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon.

Saturday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast winds of 5 to 10 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Partly sunny skies, a slight chance of snow showers and high temperatures in the upper 20s are in the forecast today for Auburn and Cayuga County.

Related Articles

  • Check Out Which Casino is Best For You With No Deposit Bonuses

    Check Out Which Casino is Best For You With No Deposit Bonuses

    Everyone has to start somewhere, and if you or another first-time player makes a mistake, you would not expect criticism. All the games have rules to follow and there are plenty of online resources that will teach you how to play them.
    How to Get the Best Tan from a Tanning Bed

    How to Get the Best Tan from a Tanning Bed

    After your first two or three sessions, you can feel free to increase your exposure time and even the power of the tanning bed. You may be tempted to play some free slot machines with free spins but leave this for after you complete your tanning session.

    All Indonesians proud of Sri Mulyani's award: Jokowi

    The World Government Summit is an annual event held in Dubai involving government representatives from all over the globe. She has largely been credited with strengthening Indonesia's economy. "This is recognition not only for one minister".
  • Passing The Cisco CCNA Certification Exam Guide

    The course develops your knowledge and skills according to the digital era, which helps in getting evolution in the network. 3. This will also help in building up the required aptitudes the course requests. · Bifurcate what is important to learn.

    Myths about learning English

    For example, you can fulfill the exercise online and it’s better than to write it and it shows your mistakes automatically. And again- the motivation is the key! The myth#3: the residence in another country guarantees you the language learning.

    Silgan (NASDAQ:SLGN) Downgraded to "Underweight" at JPMorgan Chase & Co

    Zacks Investment Research downgraded Silgan from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report on Tuesday, January 2nd. Morgan Stanley maintained Hanesbrands Inc. (NASDAQ:NTRA) has "Buy" rating given on Wednesday, May 11 by Benchmark.
  • Anushka is surrounded by demons in new 'Pari' poster

    Anushka is surrounded by demons in new 'Pari' poster

    Actress Anushka Sharma and Indian skipper Virat Kohli , both 29, married at a Tuscan resort in Italy in December. Now the latest buzz in the town is their collective appearance in Karan Johar's Koffee With Karan 6.
    Duterte slams top Philippine tourist island as 'cesspool'

    Duterte slams top Philippine tourist island as 'cesspool'

    The President, however, said he was not pleased by the tourist arrivals because Boracay has turned into an environmental disaster. Water contamination remains a serious problem in the island since many companies drain their sewage water directly into the sea.
    UK's youth leaving Facebook, prefer Snapchat; similar trends seen in US

    UK's youth leaving Facebook, prefer Snapchat; similar trends seen in US

    That will lift the total number of users aged between 55-65, to 6.4 million, a size second only to the 16-34 year-olds group. This is the first time eMarketer has predicted a decline in the number of US Facebook users in those age groups.
  • Health Dept. trying to determine if NYC child died from flu

    She tested positive for the flu after her death, but it is not clear if she had a flu test before she died, sources told NY1. A 5-year-old girl from Brooklyn with flu-like symptoms died Saturday night, according to police sources.
    Detroit police officer shot, suspected gunman barricaded inside home

    Detroit police officer shot, suspected gunman barricaded inside home

    WDIV reports that police were called to Lamont Street around 10:20 p.m. following a report about shots being fired. He was taken to a local hospital, where he was listed in stable condition, police said.
    ¥530 Million Loss Causes Japan to Reconsider its Approach to Cryptocurrencies

    ¥530 Million Loss Causes Japan to Reconsider its Approach to Cryptocurrencies

    Other Cryptocurrency Heists Perhaps the most concerning aspect of the Coincheck incident is that it is not the first of its kind. At the recent World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, many leaders reiterated warnings in the dangers of cryptocurrencies.